These pretty orange muffins are low in fat and so delicious they can be eaten without butter. Sweet potato muffins are more like sweet potato bread; they are sweetened mostly by the potatoes rather than with a lot of sugar. A real treat without the morning sugar rush you get from other breakfast muffins. In fact, depending on the main course, I can see them as a delicious addition to the dinner table. This recipe evolved from original directions by our friends at William-Sonoma.
custom paper term exercise while doing homework i need help with homework com buy paper a2 https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/articles-about-homework-being-helpful/27/ contrast words essay custom termpapers watch researching and writing a dissertation a guidebook for business students viagra substitute at walgreens enter site http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/mental-illness-paper/14/ junk food essay writing anterolisthesis grade 2 interview example easy writing english buy thesis paper how to do creative writingВ cialis berlin http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/ed-drugstore/68/ the graduate movie essay enter site https://raseproject.org/treat/what-happens-if-a-takes-viagra/97/ see epik essay help custom essay services ltd source link http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/essay-help-introduction/53/ https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-blogger-template-free/20/ enter online help with statistic homework pay someone to write my paper INGREDIENTS:
For the topping:
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
For the muffins:
2 orange sweet potatoes (about 1 and 1/4 cups)
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg (or just ground nutmeg)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon lemon or orange extract or the zest of a lemon or orange, to taste
3/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
STEP BY STEP:
- For the topping, stir the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into chunks. Boil until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well and smash, either in a food processor or blender or any other method. Let cool
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 12 standard muffins cups with butter.
- In one bowl, combine the dry ingredients—flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, milk, and extract or zest. Whisk vigorously or beat until combined.
- Add sweet potatoes and beat until blended.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until evenly moistened. The batter will be a bit lumpy.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and sprinkle with the topping. Bake until muffins are golden-orange-brown, about 20-25 minutes. They should be dry and springy and fully cooked in the middle.