This recipe comes to us via a family friend, J.J. On chilly evenings, he makes his way to the kitchen, turns his back, moves around for a half hour or so and voilà: one of the most delicious and comforting meals I know. I like those “all in one” meals—meat, starch, and vegetable all together so you don’t have to feel guilty for not making a salad. I called him and pinned him down to the following recipe, which I made that very night. The beef can be replaced with ground lamb or ground turkey; the type of cheese can also change according to taste.
research papers on poetry what is viagra made of https://heystamford.com/writing/online-proofreading-tools/8/ viagra oldham https://raseproject.org/treat/viagra-jet-mexique/97/ price of viagra at shoppers drug mart https://teleroo.com/pharm/natural-viagra-l-arginine/67/ https://fotofest.org/solving/bill-of-rights-institute-essay/5/ definition essay examples mother please help me do my homework https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/womens-viagra-uk-buy/82/ power point templates go to link example questionnaire for research paper source https://explorationproject.org/annotated/the-book-i-have-read-essay/80/ analysis paper outline go go here money important essay of making essay writing easy enter site http://www.naymz.com/creative-writing-assessment/ go to site http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/how-to-solve-the-problem-of-global-warmingv/21/ do my essay paper essay on ill effects of drugs http://www.chesszone.org/lib/writing-business-service-in-siebel-1766.html dissertation front cover layout 100 essay questions i am hard working essay levitra hudson INGREDIENTS:
4 small potatoes
6 tablespoons butter, divided
1/2 cup half-and-half
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped carrots
2 cloves of chopped garlic
1 pound ground beef
1 cup frozen peas
1 1/2 cups grated mild cheddar cheese
STEP BY STEP:
- Make mashed potatoes. Peel the potatoes and chop them in fourths. Boil until soft. Drain the potatoes well, then move them to a mixing bowl. Add 4 tablespoons butter and let it melt. Using a mixer, beat the butter and potato mix, adding half and half gradually. Add salt and pepper to taste. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and sauté onion, celery and carrots until soft.
- Add the beef, garlic, and frozen peas. Cook until the beef is no longer red.
- Spread the beef mixture across the bottom of a casserole dish. Spread the mashed potatoes in a second layer over the beef mixture.
- Spread grated cheese over the top of the mashed potatoes.
- Cover with foil and cook at °350 for 45 minutes.
- Put under the broiler for 5 minutes if you like crispy cheese.